So many managers we’ve spoken to said that they wish they had some help with interviewing when they started out. The time and productivity that is lost when the wrong person is selected for a job – not to mention the hit on morale for both parties – can be difficult to claw back. This is why we designed an interviewing course to help managers get it right, first time, every time.
From today, you can take our Interviewing course and learn about:
- Good practice for interviewing
- Preparing a clear and concise job description
- Draft key questions that match your job description
- How to review a CV, and what to look for
- How to get a clear indication of ability through competency based questions
- Getting the interview off to a good start
- Take useful notes during the interview, so that you have everything you need after
- How to close the interview in a clear and positive way
- How to follow up with everyone and select the right person
We’ve also included practice activities where you can role play an interview and ask different questions to see the types of response you’re likely to get. Sometimes, just asking a question or pointing something out in a slightly different way will unlock valuable information.
If you’ve already got a Skilful.co account, you can go straight to the Interviewing Course and start learning how to get it right. To find out more about Skilful.co membership and our other courses, including Appraisals, Delegation, Teams, Motivation, and so much more, visit Skilful.co today.